To All of Our Valued PHAHmily Members,
As a community, we are all facing personal and professional challenges due to COVID-19. Now, more than ever, we want to assure you that OUR HOSPITAL IS OPEN
and remains an essential service. Our doctors and staff will continue to provide care for your pets, and we would like to take this opportunity to share with you the steps, changes and recommendations we are taking to ensure the safety of all.
As of May 8th, we are now providing ALL TYPES OF VETERINARY SERVICES including general wellness visits, all vaccines and elective surgeries and procedures. We are no longer limited to providing essential services only.
View our appointment rules and regulations if you have an upcoming appointment scheduled.
This guidance is intended to minimize the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in the veterinary setting, keep people at home, and in situations when leaving home is necessary, to ensure a strict adherence to all health guidelines, including those from the CDC regarding social distancing and limiting gatherings to 10 people or fewer.
Reduced Hours and Curbside Service
We have temporarily reduced some of our Saturday hours, as well as some of our late evening hours, in response to the stay at home and safe distancing orders. All other days and hours remain as normal, however please follow our facebook page,
or call our hospital if you need to drop in for any medication or food pick-ups to ensure we are open at that time. It is our hope that we can continue or normal operating hours on most days.
• We are now offering ONLY curbside service and drop off appointments. This means that we are restricting clients from entering our building, and therefore practicing the CDC recommended safe distancing to avoid close personal contact in our lobby and small exam rooms.
• Your pet will receive the same medical services as normal, and you will receive the same client service and communication, just via phone call from your car, as you wait there instead of inside the exam room and lobby
• Our staff members will usher your pet to and from your car so that you do not need to get out. Clients needing medication and food pick-ups can call ahead and we will deliver it to your car.
• Payments are still due at time of service. A staff member will call you while your pet is in the building, to obtain your credit card information over the phone. Once your pet’s services have been completed, a technician will return your pet and bring you your receipt. If any other form of payment is desired, we will facilitate that as needed while you wait in your car.
• Have an appointment scheduled already? CLICK HERE
for our curbside rules and regulations to keep everyone safe and happy!
Your Pets and High Risk Patients - Click Here for more information